Daniela Kneip Velescu - Never forget to be happy OPENING: 08.10.2019, 19:00h
09.10.2019 - 16.02.2020
EPP or Epp may refer to:
• Engineering and Public Policy, an academic department at Carnegie Mellon University
• Equal Parenting Party, a Canadian political party
• European People's Party, a European conservative and christian democratic political party
• European Public Prosecutor, a proposed EU agency
• Easy Payment Plan
• Paraguayan People's Army (Spanish: Ejército del Pueblo Paraguayo)
• Encrypting PIN Pad, a component of an automated teller machine
• End-plate potential, a neuroscience term
• Enhanced Parallel Port, a specification of the IEEE 1284 computer peripheral communication standard
• Enhanced Performance Profiles, a PC memory specification
• Erythropoietic protoporphyria, a genetic disorder
• Expanded Polypropylene, an eco-friendly, flexible and versatile plastic foam
• Extended projection principle, a linguistic theory
• Extensible Provisioning Protocol, an Internet protocol for domain registration
• Easy Photo Print, a proprietary format of Canon for graphic files, with the extension .epp
• Élan Power Products, a subsidiary of Élan Motorsport Technologies
• Enrich Professional Publishing, a publishing house
• Enterprise Platform Programme, an Irish business incubator programme
• European Pallet Pool, for eligible pallets conforming to EUR-pallet
• Euro Paddle Pass, a project of 11 kayaking-canoeing national federations across Europe
• Export parity price
CURRENT: TheTip X CAVE3000 - Keep the Snake Close
15.09.2019 - 17.12.2019
Jessie Holmes listen: Snake Persuasion listen: Morning Meditation
Invited by: CAVE3000
CAVE3000 is an intimate project space, a point of call for cordiality. Natasja Loutchko dedicated her project to the elaboration of small dialogues both between humans and the spaces surrounding them. Currently CAVE3000 conducts a “Healing Clinic / Recovery Research”. This exploration is scheduled for 2020 on intergenerational trauma and healing, caring and growing with a focus on mental health awareness and addiction. The current alliance is part of this research effort and a departure point for future collaboration.
Keep the Snake Close functions as a kaleidoscope depicting various facets of artistic collaboration. From messy to an unraveling reflection.It is an exchange, based on the indivisibility of private live and artistic or curatorial practice. In Keep the Snake Close individual work is now displayed side by side, avoiding contact although being invisibly tied together. It is the portrait of a messy family.
TheTip is a pair of twins of micro galleries with different birthdates. One of them in Bangkok, Thailand and its older brother residing in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The exhibition platform is operated by Lars Karl Becker and hosted by Tentacles/N22 in Bangkok, but far beyond that it relies on a loose network of contributors involving a myzel of (skipped) plans and tales of the joy of collaborating.
Realness Fear less.